At the Sign of the Cat

The December 2011 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been mailed and the download link emailed to e-members. It should arrive by postal mail soon. If you are an e-member and did not receive the email, please send an email to membership@cougarclub.org so I can resend and try to figure out what went wrong.

Cheers.

Thanks for the info Rob. Looking forward to receiving my issue in the mail. John :slight_smile:

Rob,

I just want to say thank you for all of the work you put into a “temp” position! You have done a great job, and it is appreciated.

The March 2012 issue of At the Sign of the Cat is under construction. If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 3/17/12 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

The Spring 2012 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been mailed and emailed. If you’re on the email list, and did not receive it, let me know so I can try to track down the malfunction. If you’re a postal member, give it a day or two more.

If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Summer issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 5/31/12 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

I received my issue yesterday. Thanks John

The Summer 2012 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been mailed and emailed. If you’re on the email list, and did not receive it, let me know so I can try to track down the malfunction. If you’re a postal member, give it a few more days.

If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Fall issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 8/31/12 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

Also, a couple members emailed me that they got a “runtime” error when opening the pdf version. If you experienced this, or know why it happens, let me know.

The Winter 2012 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been mailed and emailed. If you’re on the email list, and did not receive it, let me know so I can try to track down the malfunction. If you’re a postal member, give it a few more days.

I forgot to announce the Fall issue. That was sent in October. If you did not receive it, let me know.

If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Spring issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 3/15/13 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

The Spring 2013 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been mailed and emailed. If you’re on the email list, and did not receive it, let me know so I can try to track down the malfunction. If you’re a postal member, give it a few more days.
2013Q1atsotccover.jpg
If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Summer issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 6/1/13 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

The Summer 2013 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed. If you’re on the email list, and did not receive it, let me know (membership@cougarclub.org) so I can try to track down the error. The printed version is not back from the printer yet, but should be in your mailbox next week If you’re a postal member.
2013Q2Cover.jpg
If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Fall issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 9/15/13 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

The Fall 2013 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed. If you’re on the email list, and did not receive it, send an email to membership@cougarclub.org so I can try to track down the error. The printed version should be in your mailbox next week If you’re a postal member.
2013Q3Cover.jpg
If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Winter issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 12/7/13 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

The Winter 2013 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed. If you’re on the email list, and did not receive it, send an email to membership@cougarclub.org so I can try to track down the error. The printed version should be in your mailbox next week If you’re a postal member.
2013Q4Cover.jpg
If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Winter issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 3/15/14 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

The Spring 2014 issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed. If you’re on the email list, and did not receive it, send an email to membership@cougarclub.org so I can try to track down the error.

The printed version is still at the print shop. If you subscribe to the print version, you should receive it in 7-10 days.
2014Q1.jpg
If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the next issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 6/1/14 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

The Summer issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed. If you’re on the email list, and did not receive it, send an email to membership@cougarclub.org so I can try to track down the error. The printed version should be in your mailbox next week If you’re a postal member.
2014Q2.jpg
If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Winter issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 9/1/14 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

The Fall issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed. If you’re on the email list, and did not receive it, send an email to membership@cougarclub.org so I can try to track down the error. The printed version should be in your mailbox next week If you’re a postal member.
2014Q3.jpg
If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Winter issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 12/1/14 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

The Winter issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed, and the print version is in the capable hands of the U.S. Postal Service. If you’re on the email list, and did not receive it, send an email to membership@cougarclub.org so I can try to track down the error. The printed version should be in your mailbox next week If you’re a postal member.
2014Q4.jpg
If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Spring issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 2/28/15 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

To join the CCOA, go to: http://www.cougarclub.org/join.htm

The Spring issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed, and the print version may already have reached your mailbox.
2015Q1.jpg
If you’d like to submit an article, event notice, classified ad or other publishable content for the Summer issue, please send to me (membership@cougarclub.org) or Kamran (assistanteditor@cougarclub.org) by 5/31/15 to ensure inclusion. Thanks.

To join the CCOA, go to: http://www.cougarclub.org/join.htm

Nice work Rob!

The Summer issue of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed, and the print version is on its way.
2015q2_cover.jpg

The fall edition of At the Sign of the Cat has been emailed. The print version should go in the mail later this week. If you are an e-member and did not receive the download link, send an email to membership@cougarclub.org so we can sort it out.

This edition introduces the new Editor who gives ATSOTC a whole new fresh and professional look.
2015Q3.jpg
Membership in the Cougar Club of America is only $20/year for members who receive the newsletter by email. There also is a discount if you are a dues-paying member of a regional Cougar Club. Go to http://www.cougarclub.org/join.htm to join or renew your membership.

Send submissions for the Winter edition to editor@cougarclub.org by November 1.