August 2019 Ride of the Month Nominations are now open!

Please make an effort to let the nominees know they have been nominated and make sure they are interested in participating. If they are not interested PLEASE DO NOT NOMINATE THEM.

Thanks!

This thread is where you will put nominations for the
August 2019 Ride of the Month!
All you need to do is to identify the car and the owner. A picture of the car would be helpful if you can locate one.

As a reminder, here is how it works:

You can nominate any Cougar, even your own. All nominations must be seconded.

We will nominate cars until the 26th of the month, then vote from the 27th to the 1st of the following month, and announce the winner.

A new thread honoring the winner will go up just as quickly afterwards as possible. Then we start all over again.

The winning car will be pictured at the top of the Forums header for the month.

I’ll nominate that hot 69 from the Movin On thread.
It’s the first 69 I would like to own.

I nominate Snowball.

I’ll second Snowball.

I’ll second the 69 from the Movin On thread.

c’mon guys… I have no idea which cars you are nominating. Picture and the owner to nominate.

Snowball - Blitz’s 68

The other car is one Don is trying to sell I believe.

If some one wins I have to be able to get a hold of them to get information for the write up. This is why the nominees have to agree to participate in the process. If you don’t know who the owner is and that they are willing to participate, please check with them before nominating them. It just gets embarrassing for every one when we end up with a winner and know nothing about the car.

Snowball it is! No need to vote with a single nomination.

Well deserved!

I didn’t even see this until I got an email from Bill. Sweet! It’s been a long time coming! I’ll have to work on some kind of info and get some good “finished” shots.

Way to go Andrew!

Nice!