Autolite Sta-Ful Group 24 battery (repro)

Hi all, I have a reproduction Autolite battery that I’m not going to use (ended up using the fake plastic cover on a modern battery). This is an older reproduction by New Castle battery co. It’s the original style that requires filling with acid / water. It’s never been used, so it’s never had acid in it. Looks great with all the correct markings. Comes with the paper tag for the (+) post. Either fill it up and use it, or leave it empty and use it as a placeholder for car shows, or even just a cool thing to put on your garage shelf.

Current prices for repro Autolite batteries are upwards of $250, I’m looking for $180. You pay shipping, or I can bring it to the CCOA Western Nationals in Danville, CA this weekend. Let me know if you’re interested!

If it is not a lot of trouble to bring it with you, then it might be a good idea to bring it to Danville. There will be a lot of Cougar people there and someone is bound to want to give you some money for it.

Yeah, I’m bringing it along. Luckily Scott B. is driving down, so it’s in his care now. Hopefully someone will want it! If not, it’ll go on eBay.

Now on eBay: click here

I totally forgot to set it up at the car show, so here we are.