Barrett Jackson 2019 Event at Taylor Restorations - don't miss it

Fellow Cougar Fans, Arizona Cougar Club Members and Classic Car enthusiasts, it is that time of year again!
Time for those that are in town for the Barrett/Jackson 2019 auction, and all the local folks to gather and talk all things Ford/Mercury/Lincoln.
Taylor Restorations and the Arizona Cougar Club will be hosting a club gathering, dinner and open garage event, and you are invited to attend.
Bring your classic Ford, Mercury car or truck and show it off. All classics and performance cars are welcome.

Here are some details:
→ Date: Saturday January 19th, 2019
→ Time: 4:00 PM to about 9:00 PM
→ Location: Taylor Restorations - 2151 W. Shawnee Dr., Chandler, AZ. 85224 (About 10 miles South of the BJ Auction, just off the 101 Freeway)
→ Show and display cars should pull into the back yard
→ Dinner: 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM – Pulled Pork BBQ, side dishes, soda, hot chocolate
→ Taylor Restorations - Garage Open House (Parts shopping, vintage displays, Project cars available for Customer restorations, Restored parts)

Please RSVP to Scott @ scott.a.taylor428@gmail.com if you know you will be attending.

Questions or suggestions? Give me a call @ 480-612-2998. Hope to see you there!

Best Regards, Scott Taylor, AZ Cougar Club Membership Director and owner Taylor Restorations

Find us on the web @ www.taylorrestorations.com

Thanks Scott, looking forward to attending if it does not conflict with my car’s R&S auction timing.

Hum, Arizona in January instead of Eastern Ontario… I could do a road trip…

Scott,
I am looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. It will be great to see everyone agothis year.

Thank you, Tammy and your family for opening your hope to everyone.

Gavin
Chair@CougarClub.org
www.CougarClub.org

My car is scheduled to cross the block @ R&S on 1/19 between 6:30-7. Provided I can get out of there pretty soon afterward, my plan is to swing by Scott’s and hang out w/you guys a bit.

Chris, with any luck at all you will have a pocket full of dough and a smile on your face. Which leads to the two words we all love to hear: I’m buying!
Good Luck!

Thanks Bill, sounds good to me! See you soon.

Thank you, Scott and Tammy for opening your home and shop to us! It was a very nice affair. Always great to connect with fellow Cougarnauts and Ford folks. I hope we can gather again next year!

Also a big thanks to Marcus Anghel for opening his shop and to reaching out to we Cougar types.
A good number of us were able to attend. The two gatherings made for a great day of camaraderie!

Yes, thanks Scott & Tammy, I was glad to get the chance to stop by & hang out a bit.

Congratulations Scott! The shop looks fantastic. You have a great selection of potential project cars for people to chose from. I was really impressed by the potential of it all. Thanks for everything!