Brake Parts Mismatch/Rebuild

I plan on replacing my master cylinder for one with a larger bore, so I figured while I was at it I’d replace the old adjustable proportioning valve that was stuck and no longer adjustable, and clean out my distribution block as well. The previous owner had a bit of a mix of parts, mainly from what must have been an old conversion from all drum to front disc.

I’ve got a non 70 power brake pedal that has had the correct work done to the hanger, a Bendix Tear Drop style booster, a distribution block with the code D5DA-2B257-AA, looks like the 70 Drum/Drum block, with an adjustable prop valve. For the spindles I believe I’ve got 70 spindles, with the 67 4 piston calipers and brackets, and 67 rotors.

I’m not sure if anything here wouldn’t work with anything else, so far I’ve had no issues but I don’t like how much pedal travel I have before I really feel the brakes, so I’m swapping from a 1" bore to the 1&1/8" bore master cylinder.

While going through the distribution block, I took out the pin and was cleaning it and was wondering how the O-rings and that brass sleeve fit on. I’ve posted a picture below of how it was when I slid it out.

Underneath the brass sleeve to the right of the valley (The Red Arrow) for the brake warning switch, there is a groove that appears to be for a smaller O-ring, such as the one on the left side. The O-ring on the right side (Blue Arrow) fits very snug where it is, however if I got a smaller O-ring I could fit it in that groove I mentioned and have the brass sleeve on the other side of it, such as the O-ring on the left side. I figure the groove is there for an O-ring, however I’ve not taken one of these apart, and this was working fine before so I was unsure of what was correct. Thanks!

This may be of some help :

Here’s the link where it came from :

https://www.npdlink.com/attachments/2b257-6ak.pdf which is actually a document from Muscle Car Research LLC ( their site is down for maintenance, as the time of this posting.

Thanks, it looks like their old piston when they removed it was the same as mine. Makes me wonder why there is a groove beneath the brass sleeve, but I’ll assemble it the same as how they have it. Thanks!