Can anyone identify this 4 speed?

so to bring this back on topic… on the case it says t10. did t10’s only come in 4 speed’s? no overdrives? im picking it up tuesday.

Not all T-10s are created equal!!!

At one time I had a four-speed '74 Camaro (was originally a 350-2bbl, 3-spd). With the anemic 145hp, a close-ratio 4spd, and 3.08 rear gears it was a dog off the line. I wanted a wide-ratio trans…

Found one in the form of a T10 (not a Super T10). It bolted up ok, but my driveshaft wouldn’t fit. Come to find out it had an odd-ball 23-spline output shaft that was meant to have a bolt-on yoke. WTF??? I ended up having the trans output shaft changed to the ‘right one’… That 23-spline shaft was used in early 60s GMs, most notably in the 'Vette, but other cars as well (as I found out). Then as I was driving it for the first time, the first three gears were very close together and the jump from 3rd to 4th was huge - the jump from 3-4 was bigger than the jump from 1-3! Upon checking, this trans had an extremely low 1st gear (over 3:1) because it was originally used behind the 215cid aluminum Buick V-8 in a '62 Buick Special. The bolt on yoke was because the car had a two-piece driveshaft. Since that tiny engine had very little torque, it needed the steep First gear. Anyway, after driving the car for a year with the bogus trans, I yanked it all out and replaced it with a TH 400 automatic!