Car show recommendations?

Are there any large shows you guys would recommend? Doesn’t have to be Cougar/Ford specific. Concours judging/car show/swap meets/racing etc.

So far I have
Albuquerque NM MCA national show
Cobra Jet Reunion Norwalk OH
Boss Reunion East Moline IL
MCACN Chicago

I seem to remember a large Ford show in Montana?

Thanks!
Sean

I hit Run to the Sun last year. March in Myrtle Beach, SC. They claim +3500 pre 1990 cars…decent swap area. In 2022 I saw exactly one first gen Cougar… but a few gorgeous Nomads and two two well restored Marlins.

SAAC is having a national show in Pittsburg this summer. Fords at Carlisle is the largest Ford show its the first weekend in June.

This is a huge indoor show set for July this year.

1 Like

MCA Grand National Show in Melbourne, FL. Being held at the American Muscle Car Museum (which is a show of it’s own!!)

https://mustang.org/event/fun-in-the-sun-grand-national-show/

Then this fall we are having a show in Maryland.

Street Machine Nationals here’s link Street Machine Summer Nationals® July 21-23, 2023 - Street Machine Nationals Great overall show 3 days .Turnout sometimes over 5,000 from muscle cars, trucks, and every flavor in between.

Hey Royce, the show in July, is that the same building that the 50th anniversary was held in, in 2017?

Yes it is. Great venue. I will be there as a vendor.

Thanks Rktmn.

It’s a different building, across the parking lot from the smaller one we used in 2017.

Thanks Royce.

Carlisle PA Ford Nationals is the place to go. Several thousand cars and the other half of the grounds is filled with vendors. If you need original Ford parts with the right date codes etc, someone at Carlisle will have one!

Woodward Dream Cruise. While not a show by itself, you’ll see thousands of cars on the road and in impromptu shows all over the place along the route.

Montana show you are thinking about is likely the International Mustang Meet which shifts back and forth between US and Canada in that region in Late Aug / Early Sept.

Then there is also the Sturgis Mustang Rally around Labor day weekend.

Mid America Ford and Shelby meet in Tulsa every June ending on fathers day,