Open gasket
Stainless 4 hole piece
Open gasket
Hard rubber spacer
4 hole gasket
Carburetor
Carb Spacer setup.jpg

Royce,thanks

I’m having some stainless plates made,hopefully they come good,they are going to use up the piece I took,it should yield 4-5 plates.

Nice, put me in for one if you want to sell a few.

[CCCGallery]800|1067|2019|4891.jpg[CCCGallery][/CCCGallery]800|1067|2019|4890.jpg[/CCCGallery]

[/CCCGallery]|2019|4891.jpg[/CCCGallery]Hello,had six made,three are accounted for so three are available,I have not bent the tabs yet or stamped them.

Those are beautiful, I would sure like to buy one!

Ones got your name on it,cost is postage. Two left.

One left

Sign me up for one! Thx.
Phil

Ok that’s the last one.

Phil give me your address in a pm ill mail it

Bent tabs and stamped,will go out tomorrow.[CCCGallery][/CCCGallery]

I got mine today, is very nice, it is very heavy metal and is top notch work. I do appreciate it 100%. I’m going to put it on the GT-E this weekend and I will take some pictures and update right here!

Chris did put your plate on, was there any performance increase or is it just a cosmetic thing, I noticed on FE fanatics a pictorial of the plate showing one of the gaskets being bonded to the 1/4 “spacer and the center area trimmed up to match its shape which makes more sense than the center area of the gasket flapping in the breeze.

I found this at Carlisle this summer the seller thought it was another used gasket.

Wow, nice find. :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you send the computer file (drawing file) used?

I had them made , I don’t have that info and I don’t think he’ll give it up, I don’t think he’ll make just one but I’ll see what I can do.

Randy, if you can convince him to make additional spacers, I’m in!