Carlisle All Ford 2022

Carlisle 2022
Thursday June 2nd to Sunday June 5th

The largest All Ford Show and swap meet in the world!

How to register and hotel info:

Online show field registration visit www.carlisleevents.com
To register in person at show enter at Gate 3.
To find Gate 3 use GPS address of 1000 Bryn Mawr Road Carlisle, PA 17013

When registering with Carlisle, Please select DelMarVa/CCNJPA as club affiliation, even if you belong to a different club or no club. Higher car counts will help the Cougar group with preferred show field location, tent and tables.

Hotel Reservations. Courtyard Marriot of Mechanicsburg.
GPS address of 4921 Gettysburg Road Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

A block of rooms for Cougar owners has been set-up at a reduced rate including breakfast. Call the lobby phone 717-766-9006 and mention “Cougar Club” to access this block of rooms.
Or use this link to access the block of rooms:
https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1623775081669&key=GRP&app=resvlink

***Take notice of the room dates. The block of rooms defaults to starting Wednesday June 1st. Please edit your stay as needed.

Important!: Book only through the hotel lobby or using a web-link set-up to access the Cougar room block for online reservations.
Do not book through Marriot’s Central Reservation Hotline. They are not aware of the reduced rate or block of rooms. Use only the online link or call the lobby desk in Mechanicsburg.

Hope to see you there!
Mark Piechowski
Mercury Cougar Club of New England

wow, less than 3 months!

Who else is going?

Yep going and Iam trying to get to Florida before Carlisle since i have 2 70 Cougars that have been body shop hostages for so long I have given up on them. One is most likely a parts car at this point. The other one was a real solid southwestern shell and hopefully it is still in good shape. Depending on conditions I may have a batch of 70 parts to bring.

We are planning to go this year. I just booked the hotel and registered the Cougar and F-150.

We’re also making a hard push to get the remaining niggles on the Cougar fixed so Nancy can enjoy driving it and, hopefully, be more willing to take it out regularly.

Hey Bill, that is great! The route plan out of New England is the same as last year, meeing at the Redline Diner in Fishkill at 11. I will post the route details pretty soon.

It figures, I have to go to York PA next week. I will be there Monday through Friday. Looks like less than an hour to Carlisle I will at least take a ride up there and check it out for possible future attendance. I will be installing and training on one of our spline rollers at a company (plug here) called Winters Performance Products.

Of course, my timing sucks.

Gary,
Not sure if I am misunderstanding… You are going to York next week? The Carlisle show is the first weekend in June. It’s cool if you are scoping out the area to see the fairgrounds, but you won’t see much for old Fords for a few months.
With that in mind and your consideration for future attendance at Carlisle, there is plenty of time to plan for this coming June.

Probably misunderstanding. I was kind of ranting. Yes, I am going to York next week for work. I do understand that if I do drive up there that the fairgrounds will be empty. It would have been nice if the timing worked out when the show was going on. Sorry for any confusion.

Gary

O-k, I see. Yeah, it would have been cool to coincide the trip with something for business. Either way, we’d like to have you join us if you can make it.

If you are considering going to Carlisle All Ford…

Deadline of April 19th when registering using Carlisle’s Gate-N-Go to have your window sticker mailed to your home.

After April 19th, online registration is still available, however you will have to pick up your window sticker in the registration office at Gate 3.

Friday and Saturday morning of the show usually has a lengthy line to get in at Gate 3. By registering before April 19th the window sticker is mailed to your home. With the sticker on the car, you can enter through any gate. We like to avoid the lines by entering through Gate 5.

Carlisle is coming quick!

We will be coming up with a truckload of Cougar parts and a trailer load of Mustang parts. Mostly 69-70, but some odds and ends. We will be in Row M just down from the Car Corral. We usually set up on Thursday and leave late Saturday afternoon.

Hope to see you there,

Ken

I have M175-177 but Scott H has told me I can use his L176 (next to my old L177 spot) in exchange for parking on my M175 or 176.
Hopefully I will have enough stuff built to bring some. If anyone wants me to bring something up, let me know.

Hi Bob. I have a small box of core stuff that I set aside for you. Hopefully things you can use.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Sounds good Randy. I’ll be by.

See you there Bob.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Less than a month!!

this was my first Carlisle event ever. boy am I hooked now. Saw lots of great goodies and even more cars (heard it was their largest ford show ever)

Bought some parts, need a lot more lol.

Talked to a really nice guy selling parts that gave me hints and a great deal.

Can’t wait till the fall show and next years Ford show.