CARLISLE ALL FORD SHOW

Carlisle All Ford show in Carlisle , PA fairgrounds on June 7-8-9.

It is my favorite show of the year when there isn’t a Cougar National.

See you there, Mark.

Hey Bill, what day are you going down? I am not sure which day I am going. Chances are I will probably head down to New Jersey, but no plans have been set yet. Not even sure if I will bring the Sport Special. If the weather is really hot I will take the Cougar since it has A/C. Or, I might take the '64 Marauder. I guess I’ll decide the day before I head out.

Not the thread I was expecting!!! LOL…(sorry, couldn’t resist…)

Wish I could go, just once, but, fly-over country is a touch far away, from the fair fields of Carlilse, PA…

Cindy and I are heading down on Thursday. We haven’t set a start time yet, but I’d guess it would be around 9:00 AM to let the Hartford rush hour traffic die down.

LMAO… probably not.

Want me to swing through Collinsville on my way? I’d rather drive through OK than AR anyway so it’s not out of my way.

Blessed Mother of temptation…you can swing through, but 2 has baseball going on, and I’d be a poor excuse of a father if I missed THAT!

I might even know a place to get a decent meal/beer, iffin’ you did.

Anyone interested in the 69/70 electric headlight kit going to Carlisle? I may debut it there. Special pricing, and if your car is in the show or for sale, I can help install it on the spot. I plan to be there either fri or sat.

Blue, are you going to be out on the show field or in the vendor area? I think it’s time for me to finally pull the trigger on a 67/68 kit.

Just walking around, my family’s home is within 2hrs so I can pack a few kits when traveling. Email me and I will tell you some prices…want more than one …better price…sorry but I won’t help install the 67/68 kit, I cut my hands too many times on my grill when experimenting.

Who else is going?

Oh here we go…:poke:

So, was that a yes, or a no, Mark???

What do you mean?

Those members who’ve been part of this and the “other” Cougar Forum will tell you that this topic tends to conjure up all kinds of shenanigans. :biggrin2: With that said, let’s just leave it at THAT.

Hmm, weird. Anyway, I hope there is a good turn out.

Lets just say Mark has a history of “diissing” on the Carlisle show. :wink:

But…is he going?

Hey Brian, are you coming to Carlisle?