Carlisle Show

I will be set up at All-Ford Carlisle this year in spots P67-P70. I’m bringing an unrestored 1968 XR-7G 390 4-speed car, in original condition with about 60,000 miles, a 1969 XR7 convertible M-Code restored, a 1969 Torino Cobra 428 Ram-Air four speed project with date matching, Texas body donor, plus a bunch of 69-70 Cougar and 68-69 Torino sheet metal, NOS Cougar and Torino parts, and a ton of used pieces. I will also have a selection of the newer reproduction metal by Dynacorn for 67-68 and 69-70 Cougars. They’re currently out of stock on almost everything, so come see what it looks like and buy what you need or want. I need to clear out my barn for new projects and interests. Come check it out.

PM sent

So you are flipping the XR7-G? Post some pics of it’s current condition

Fantastic!

Can’t wait to lay eyes on the 4 speed G!!

Don’t forget, the host Cougar clubs have a cookout behind our hotel, the Courtyard Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg on Saturday night.

Please come hangout if you can.

• Phillip

Sounds like you will have a truck load. I too will be there with mostly 69-70 Cougar and Mustang parts. We will be on Row M just down from the car corral. I will have some trim pieces, 351W, 351C 4V and 460 exhaust manifolds. I am bringing 11 to 14 bins of parts. I have 2 bins of wiring harnesses. I too do not want to haul this back to Florida either.

So glad you are making the trip Ken - will be great to see you.

Wish you and Iris could make the cookout.

• Phillip

What dynacorn metal will you have for 69-70?

Phillip,

We are going to try and make the cookout this year. We are not staying at the “Host” Hotel, but will try and stay for the cookout, before we head out for Va. It will be good to catch up and see everyone.

Ken

Ken,

It will be good to see you at Carlisle this year !!

Rick Puskas

Hi Rick,

It will be good to see you as well. We are looking forward to being there.

We will be in Vendor Spots 156-159 or 160

Ken

We will be in Vendor Spots 156-159 or 160
[/quote]

You need to put the letter for the row in front of the space number for people to find you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

You need to put the letter for the row in front of the space number for people to find you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95
[/quote]

Thank you Randy, that does help. :smiley: Row M

Thank you Randy, that does help. :smiley: Row M
[/quote]

Bahhhhh…letter, number or X marks the spot…us Cougar people will sniff out the genuine Cougar parts.

Remember Mark, if you get lost, I’ll meet you at the grandstands :laughing:

• Phillip

ICE CREAM ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Safe travels for those heading to Carlisle.

Hope to see you there!

• Phillip

3:00 ice cream time helps bridge lunch and dinner. It’s a healthy approach.

The Cougar is ready, just in time! Finished Tuesday afternoon, so not as last-minute as some of you have done, but closer than I would have liked. The F-150 just got done this morning.

Please… Ice Cream is healthy at any time of the day or night. Ask me how I know!

What an incredible show! Had over 50 Cougars in attendance plus the best weather I think we have ever had at a Carlisle Ford Nats.

Some pics for those interested and who don’t do FB.

More - I focused more on what was happening at our host hotel and the social aspect of the gathering.