CCOA 50th Anniversary Shirts for the '68s

Awesome! Thanks Randy.

The coupon code 4SHIRTS has been working well.

Lots of great new items are available

These are so awesome.
Again. If there’s ever any chance of a 67 Cougar version of that anniversary shirt… would love to own one.

We have a few of the 1967-2017 50th Anniversary shirts remaining. They are also link to the Anniversary 4SHIRTS coupon code.

Also we have some special color hats on the website.

Yeah. They’re not as cool as the 68 shirts (front and back of the car version).
Love those.
:slight_smile:

Gavin, Is there a code for just 2 shirts to use for the $50 price? I tried to use the 4SHIRTS code but it came up invalid.

Thanks,

Mike,
The code was developed for people who wanted to buy 4 shirts as the 1968 Anniversary shirt has four different versions. It is expanded to include if anyone wants to also buy any of the remaining 2017 shirts. In order to work you will need to add 4 shirts that qualify to your order. It is very close to but 4 and get one free.

The only valid shirt code is 4SHIRTS

www.CougarClub.org

Just purchased my set of 4…thank you.

I just ordered my set of 4 also…thank you.

Are measurements available for the shirts (specifically med/large)?

I don’t know of any specific measurements, like “chest” or anything. They are typical t-shirts, so go by what size has fit you comfortably in other t-shirts that you have.

My vendor ( and the printer for these shirts ) mostly uses Gildan - their website link is below. You can look there and see if they have any measurement.

https://www.mygildan.com/store/us

I can say that in the past, even within the same brand there have been slight size variations. Sometimes a batch runs “large” and sometimes they run “small”.

• Phillip

Thanks for the response Phillip. Will be putting in an order for 4 soon :smiley:

Also, for those going to Carlisle, Randy Goodling will be there with these shirts plus others.

• Phillip

I do not plan on bringing the shirts to Carlisle. They take up too much space. Plus the risk of having them get damaged, especially given the normal Carlisle weather. If someone wants something special I will gladly bring it if possible. Do not wait until the last minute to ask though, I leave for Carlisle on 5/27.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Ooops, sorry Randy.

Didn’t think about the shear volume these four versions make up.

See you at Carlisle and don’t forgot our barbecue at the host hotel on Saturday night.

• Phillip

No problem Phillip, it’s all good. See you in Carlisle.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95