CCOA Mirror Hanger

If you’ve joined the CCOA or renewed your membership any time in the last decade, you’re probably familiar with the official CCOA window decal – and maybe have a pile of them in your desk drawer. I never really cared to put the sticker on my car, fearing that it would be hard to remove. It’s that whole “don’t make irreversible changes” mantra.

Announcing the new, official Cougar Club of America mirror hanger!

Now you can display your membership and promote the Club with no sticky residue!

The hanger includes the official CCOA logo as well as the Club’s web address so everyone who sees your car can learn more about these great automobiles, and maybe join the Club. The design also includes a double pinstripe around the edge, reminiscent of the stripes along the sleek body of our cars. Members will receive the mirror hanger with your next renewal or upon joining.

This is great. I saw this in my most recent copy of my Sign of Cougar edition I got. It also mentioned for those that just renewed and would not be getting one otherwise until their next renewal, you could request one sooner, rather than waiting until next summer.

Is this still the case? If so, I would like to get one to have for the rare winter meets, and the hopefully soon Spring ones as well.

Do you know if this can still happen? If so how?? Happy New Year to ALL!!

That offer remains valid. Send an email to membership@cougarclub.org and I’ll get one out to you.

I just sent my renewal this past Saturday Rob, looking forward to getting the new hanger. John