CCOA Vin Decoder

What’s wrong with the Cougar Club of America vin decoder. I’ve tried a couple of times to use it with no luck. The first two times it would not load the computer/spam security prompt and now when it does whatever code is entered it says code does not match.
Steven

CCOA Vin Decoder

Steven - And Anyone Else Having This Problem – Please contact Phil Parcells directly at five eight five 797 thirtynine twentytwo.
Jim

Also, these are typically case-sensitive. It might have wanted to see the “M” in Steven’s example as lower case. I used the decoder earlier today without a problem.

Thanks guys. I spoke to Phil this afternoon about the problem I’m having. He was able to log in while he was on the phone with me without any issues. I tried again and still have the same issue. It doesn’t seem to matter wether its upper case letter or lower case. It still says code dosen’t match. I’ve tried a couple of times from my iPhone but I guess I need to check while I’m using my computer.
Steven

Works fine here. Must be your machine.

I cleared the history and cookies on my computer to see if that would help and it’s working now, the page loaded fine. Still the same problem with the iphone so maybe it the Apple format that is causing the “code dosen’t match” to be displayed on the spam security screen.
Steven