Hi Guys, is the number of non Eliminator Comp. Green 1970’s known? Been searching but cannot seem to find a clear answer. Appreciate any and all input. Greg
According to my copy of “Cougar. by the Numbers” some 856 in total. Includes some 109 XR-7s (hard tops and Convertibles and 27 Standard Convertibles. 720 Standard Hardtops in that color. But I do not know how many were Eliminators.
Thanks for that info badcatt. I was able to get the count of Comp Green Eliminators at 291. So it looks like 429 is the number I was hoping to find for standard hardtops. Much appreciated!
Greg
I show 290 paint code Z 1970 Eliminators. There was also a Competition Green Eliminator that was a special paint car with a blank color code. It would not be counted in Kevin Marti’s Cougar By the Numbers paint code Z information as it rightfully belongs under special paint.