Cougar Club of New England BBQ - May 17

It’s approaching that time again, so the Cougar Club of New England will be kicking off our season with the annual BBQ and social gathering at our store on Sunday, May 17th. All Cougar owners are welcome, whether you bring your Cougar or not and whether you are a club member or not. We just want to hang out with other Cougar owners!

Here are the details:

When: Sunday, May 17th (the weekend before Memorial Day)
Time: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM (or whenever we decide to scatter)
Place: Rock 'n Road Outfitters, 153 Southbridge Street, Auburn, MA 01501

The food is on us, but you are welcome to bring anything you’d like to contribute. We even have a fully outfitted garage in case anyone gets inspired to lead a tech session!

This year will be special, since B3Cat will be making its first post-restoration debut. We hope to see you all there!

Super nice of you, Mr. P, to host. Makes me wish I lived in the Nor’east…almost…

LOL

Glad to do it! If you ever get up this way, you’ll have to stop by. I’ve only been in OK once and that was the summer I turned 17, I think. My sister was moving to Tulsa, so I drove out there with her in her '67 Cougar, then flew home. The first of many times driving across the country…

I wish I lived closer. It sounds like a good time.

I’ve got it in my calendar this year Bill. Hopefully the kids’ sports schedules won’t interfere.

Thanks,

We’ll look forward to seeing you, Chris, and keep our fingers crossed on the sports schedules!

Wow, I wish I were closer…

Mark, that’s a load of codswallop!

HA HA HA!!!

You are correct. I’ll be there and I’ll try to drag my friend Bob out of the house. Maybe he’ll even bring a Cougar.

Just a reminder, folks, that this event is this coming Sunday. We have indoor gathering space so weather is not a factor. Bring your Cougar or not, this is all about the Cougar enthusiasts getting together for some free food and good conversation.

Looking forward to it Bill!