Cougar stories

I though I would dedicate a page to cougar stories. Please reply your cougar story. Here’s mine.

My cougar was bought in sant Louis and brought up into Iowa and stayed there. The original owner sold it to my dads friend, and he sold it to his brother. there was a thing about the cougar nobody understood. The car was a lot faster then it should have been. Well, the other brother sold it to the asshole of the high school. it was as good as new, the brother took amazing car of it. But the ass completely destroyed the car he did donuts and burn outs in the high school parking lot every week. He got 2 giant dents in each door (which I have to deal with still) scratched the paint and all that. He broke the timing valve so everytime he tried to start it it lit up on fire, so it sat for years. My grandpa bought it in 1994 for 200, everything in it. Engine, interior, body, everything. He bought it for my uncle but didn’t have the money to fix it so it sat in a garage for 21 years. About 6 years ago my uncle was going to fix it with my grandpas friend, the took apart the engine and found out there was high performance heads on the car.(the factory screwed up) they bought afew more performance parts for it but my grandpas friend died before they had the chance to put the engine together. So the carol Shelby of the area rebuilt it and it sat in the garage with the couagr for the last 6 years. Almost a year ago My grandpa and I have decited to fix it.

That’s my story, what’s yours?