Dan Pheiffer Mercury car show

John Baumann (John’s Classic Cougars) and Dan Pheiffer have put together a Mercury show at his Grand rapids dealership, and we are all invited to bring our Mercury’s to the show. This will happen during the GR Metro cruise on August 24 at his dealership 2424 28th street SE Grand Rapids MI starting at 10 am. This will be a prime parking spot to watch the cars cruise down 28th street as well. The dealership will be open for the participants to use the facilities and coffee will be available as well. I find the 28th street cruise more enjoyable then the Woodward cruise, because you can actually cruise!
Here is a link to the metro cruise web site. http://www.28thstreetmetrocruise.com/

If you want to attend send John an email at: jc-cougars@egl.net or call 616-396-0390 so they have an idea how many will be attending.

I little history lesson: Dan Pheiffer was a major sponsor of “Dyno” Don Nickelson and his Cougar Eliminator. See picture attached.

The metro cruise is this weekend!

Had a good turn out at the metro cruise this year as the weather was perfect. Had to leave early, but last count was 15 Cougars stopped by and park for a while. Dan Pfieffer even had a nice 76 he got out as well.

1976 with 16,000 miles. The big girls need love too…

More pictures…

Dennis owns this one he bought from John Bauman and just getting it finished up as it’s still missing a few trim pieces.

A few more show picture.

Some bow ties as well. Berger is across the street. The 67 Black Panther is the best chevy on the other side. Maybe because of the “Panther” model ties it in with a Cougar :smoke: Another chevy attemp to copy :eh: First one I’ve ever seen as it is one of 12 and only two are know.

Some more show pictures.

A Big Bad Green Machine

Thanks for sharing!