Eliminator ATSOTC 2019 Magazine feature help

50 years and counting…
For the Eliminator ATSOTC Magazine 2019 issue we are seeking to have as much detail about the 1969 Eliminator:
:paw_prints: It would be great to also include the differences between a 1969 and 1970 Eliminator.
:paw_prints: A feature car and article in each of the (4) 1969 colors, even if the Two to Four pages are photos and the owners names
:paw_prints: How many cars were produced in each of the eliminator colors would be neat to include
:paw_prints: Any breakdown for common options
:paw_prints: Details about the Hertz program
:paw_prints: Eliminator related collectibles and Memorabilia
:paw_prints: Anything about the BOSS 302 and maybe a little detail on what make the Boss 302 such a desirable motor.
:paw_prints: Etc.

This next issue is celebrating the 50th Anniversary for the Eliminator model, as much as we can include will help make the issue an amazing piece of history.

Please have details and images sent to Pam her email is Editor@CougarClub.org by April 30th, 2019

Thank you for your help and support

Best Regards,
Gavin

Gavin Schlesinger
CCOA LLC.
Cougar Club of America Chairman #5780
http://www.cougarclub.org/
Email: Chair@CougarClub .org

Below are the 2019 issue themes and deadlines: Please email - ATSOTC Editor @ (Editor@CougarClub.org)
:paw_prints: Spring :paw_prints: January 31st, 2019 – 1st issue – The Cougar goes Topless, Purple RML Cougars, Meet the BOD, Each Regional club have a photo of their BOD members
:paw_prints: Summer :paw_prints: April 30th, 2019 – 2nd issue - Eliminator (Dave Wyrwas wyrwasd@comcast.net Registrar), BOSS 302, etc.
:paw_prints: Fall :paw_prints: July 31st, 2019 – 3rd issue - 1969 Unique Packages: Sport Special Bruce Wallace sportsspecial@cougarclub.org Registrar), Ski Package, etc.
:paw_prints: Winter :paw_prints: October 31st, 2019 – 4th issue – 428 CJ Thrives in 1969 Scott A Taylor (scott.a.taylor428@gmail.com Registrar) Differences in the 1969 XR7 & Standard, Year in Review Editors reflection for 1969 “Summer of Love”

:paw_prints:
www.CougarClub.org

30F9B446-626E-46F3-8517-30879D226A3A.jpeg

I have an email Pam sent me about being a feature car, I will pull it out of the garage next week when the weather breaks and get more photos taken for her. If you would like to forward this info to her that will be great.

Dave