FE Performer PCV port

Have fitted Edelbrock Performer (Not RPM) to my '67 390. Have researched best place for port, but am somewhat confused (not hard at my age) by the various suggestions. Any help appreciated.

I assume your talking about the intake not the carburetor. If your carburetor does not have a PCV port on it you could try a spacer plate like this one.

If you use a Holley 750 Carburetor they have a PCV port built in to the carburetor. You will still need a typical set of 1967 - up valve covers.

Thanks. I have the original phenolic spacer, which has a central port for the C6 modulator, so can’t use that .

Thanks Royce. The car has a 4150 4V, which I believe to be correct, and has no PCV port. The original PCV system had a crossover pipe which allowed the system to draw from both banks. It has the original chrome valve covers. The Performer is not equipped for this, hence the request for suggestions.

Best to drill and tap it for the factory fittings then.

Thanks Royce. I was starting to think about that idea. Am a little nervous about ensuring I do the drilling in the correct positions.

Quick question. Does the crossover pipe use the same port as the brake booster port?

They are all interconnected.

Many thanks Royce. That simplifies everything nicely.

I am not directly familiar with that manifold but there may be a location where you could install a single connection to the common plenum. One manifold I have used had a hole in the back that entered the plenum at the center divider.