Finally...my daily driver.

So anyone on this forum who has ever followed any of my posts over the past few years, knows of the many struggles I have endured with my '67 GT (aka…Midnight). Ignition, steering, overheating…to name but a few. I nearly threw in the towel more than once. With relentless and invaluable guidance from the members of this forum however, in addition to my own hard head (and bloody knuckles…), I finally have a dependable daily driver that I can truly call my dream car.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has ever helped me, and also to share a few victory photos with you…

From me and Midnight…Thank you!

Awesome, especially getting it inspected.

The pics look great, thx for sharing.

Next we’ll help you decide on proper center caps (Mercury man, running cat) for the wheels. :poke:

Just amazing! Enjoy!

Yeah, sorry for the Mustang rims…that’s how it came. The remedy to that has been on the (long) list of priorities for a while.

Good to hear! I love that interior. I had someone sell me a red steering wheel recently that would look great in your car.

https://cccforum.discoursehosting.net/t/the-holiday-season/1884/1

1 Like

Wow, that’s a beautiful wheel Don…For what it’s worth, you’re the one who sold me the console. I restored it and installed myself, if you can believe it. The interior budget is closed for now, but I’ll let you know. :slight_smile: Thank you sir.

Congrats Anthem. You must have finally got the overheating problem resolved then.

Well, it’s still cool Spring days up here, but I’m confident that the new (very expensive) CJ fan and hi-flow T-stat I installed a few weeks ago have made a significant difference. It was running much too warm on similar cool days last fall and now I can’t get it to break 190 no matter how I drive or idle it. I’ll know for sure in another month or so, but I think I have it beat now.

Happy you stuck it out and pushed through all the headaches! She will reward you for years to come!

I’m glad that you worked through all of the issues. You should feel very proud. There’s a lot of people that haven’t got as far as you have. Great job.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am very proud to be part of such an extraordinary community.

Best always,
Dennis