forum specs

i like the setup, cant stand the way there are so many garage type forums unspecified, well they are i guess, but one topic could truly fit in multiple places. which, kinda sucks because we all post in the place we think it will get the most help or replies, or in alot of cases the fastest help! maybe there could be more specified such as

example:
Engines & Drivetrain
Body, interior & Resto
and please, one specifically for electrical
speed & performance
and i have seen alot of forums with a “need emergency help” which can be very cool

just food for thought, keep up the good work :dance:

Good points. I have also had comments that there were too many forum sections, and that it pushes stuff too far down the page.

I think most of the regulars use the view new posts button, every time they come to the site and that will bring up every new post since they visited last. That way they see new posts regardless of the section where they were posted.

It only brings up 5 pages worth of new posts, for me. Need to check in sort of frequently to not miss posts using the read new posts button.

Oops sorry wrong forum. That’s mc.net where it’s cutting me off at the most recent 5 pages worth. Here I have no idea, since I’m checking in several times every day. :wink:

What about the ability to add .pdf

I would like that too, and in the future I know we are going to want to have that. I will add it to the list of stuff that Jay is kind enough to help us out with.