I have a great 2001 Red Mercury Cougar V6 for sale. It has been a faithful friend for many years. Since I cannot maintain my Alberta registration here in Ontario, it would cost too much to refurbish the floor; it is time to goodbye. It spent most of its life, a single owner, in Alberta where most cars don’t experience such horrible rust issues as do cars in Ontario, Canada.
It has the following:
- Original V6
- Original Seats, Dash, Mats, Trunk cover
- Extra disc changer located in the trunk; it was installed when the car was purchased new in Edmonton, AB
- New all-season tires purchased during the pandemic and used every so often to keep them supple
- New battery installed by CAA during the pandemic
- All New wiper blades (3) recently
- Regular Maintenance kept up
- Probably needs a new floor
- Needs to have the horn re-installed as it has an airhorn that no longer works
If interested, please contact me at email@example.com.
I would like to realistically sell this before the snow.