GT350

Here is my 2016 GT350. I opted for the technology package, as it makes it very comfortable over the road, and I never intend to track it.

The S550 Mustangs are really superb in any trim, but the Shelby? It really “goes to 11”

Every aspect of this car was meaningfully revisited by Ford, not just the bonkers flat plane 5.2 engine. While I prefer to build my own cars, Ford did one heck of a job with the GT350!
IMG_0937.JPG
IMG_0936.JPG

Congratulations!!!
Enjoy it, I was very impressed with the performance of the GT350.

My husband is dying for one of those! I have a GT500 and quite a few of the guys over on that Forum have traded their GT500s in for the GT350 and seem to be very happy with them. Have fun – the exhaust “cut outs” are super awesome. :sunglasses:

I’ll take a GT500KR convertible in ticket red…

Indeed, the sound with the baffles open is insane, and loud enough to wake the neighbors for miles. But truth be told, banging gears in the 351C 4V '71 is still equally fun…

Sweet ride.

Yeah, I’m dying for one of those too! drool drool drool

sweeeet!!! Great car.

The new Mustangs are really nice looking cars with clean and crisp styling. A few months ago at a gas station I saw a white V6 model and was really smitten by it. A small factory rear spoiler, front splitter and factory wheels. No fake scoops, no striping, no big and wild rear spoiler. Just a clean looking car. I told the wife if I was going to buy a new car I’d want a new Mustang just like that one as long as the A/C blew cold.

My brother in law bought his wife a 2012 V6 'stang new and I can tell you that it is a great car. I like the new styling and if I were in the market for a new car it would be a stang, probably in turbo 4 trim just to relive the days of cruising in my buds '86 SVO back in high school.