happy birthday to me

Racked up this year.
Got a new b instrument bezel, knee guard and replacement seat cover for the truck. Got the willwood classic kit for the Cougar. Yes it was a good birthday.

Happy Birthday :beerchug:

Those are some good presents.
When are you going to install the brake kit.

Just installed it yesterday. Didn’t realize how old I’m getting until the job was finished and I went to clean up. Bending over isn’t the problem, it’s straightening back up. Kit was actually pretty easy to install. Not a bit of “creative” engineering, and hauls that car down quicker than my wife’s Fiesta. Not a bad kit for the money. Will be upgrading the master cylinder. Kind of funny but my cat had the original wheel cylinders and brake hoses. .

Nice, can you please provide me the link to where you picked these up?

Got the instrument bezel and knee guard from ebay. The Wilwood kit came from Jeg’s It was $574. Where is Evanston in relation to Georgetown, or Danville? I grew up in Illinois.

Evanston is North of Chicago, the first suburb over City lines. A mere 164 miles North of Danville. Great city if you’re ever in the area…let me know and I’ll take you down Lake Shore Drive in my 69. :smiley:

Cool. Will do I go up a couple of times a year to visit Dad. He REALLY misses the '68.