hi guys

hello. i’m new here. i’m Sebastian 44y joung. I live in Germany on the western side of the country. I bought my cougar in 2016 in sacramento CA and imported the cat to germany. It’s a 67 dan gurney special. The car was almost completely original exept for the paint.
7F91A 604526 door data plate says 65A 8 2A 13E 53 1 W. It has the original window sticker and owner card ect.

wish you nice weekend guys

Nice car. You could use some wheel covers though.

Welcome, neat car. It takes a big commitment to own an American classic overseas, glad to see you doing it in style.

Welcome! It looks like a beast just sitting there.

Sweet Cougar. Have fun with it.

My first Cougar was a lime frost '67 standard with manual drum brakes and manual steering. It was a blast to drive, but you had to man up a bit with no power boost. I’d like to drive the same car with the 3 speed manual, sort of back to basics driving.

My first car is a puke green(lime frost) cougar with manual drum brakes, manual steering and a 3 speed. (paid $300) My second is a 69 standard power drum power steering auto. (paid $70!) My third car is a 67 puke green standard cougar with manual drum brakes but power steering and a 4 speed. (paid $200)
I still have all three.
Welcome to the crowd and nice car.

hello folks, thank you.
@ Al, i prefer the dirty look :smiling_imp:
@ R code, yes, i love it since my birth.
@ xr7g428 & jb battershill, you’re lucky. I paid much more just for the one :exclamation:
some things have changed. It has disc brakes in front, bigger rear brakes, p/s to m/s, new suspension in front with bearings -no bushings and rear with poly, new 302 h.o. engine, 5spd man. and 3:80 Diff.
hope you like it… later Sebastian

Fair enough. If you change your mind I have a set of the turbines for the DGS.

Thank you Al. I have all the original parts (DGS) in my garage, covers too also. thank you. :wink: