Hurst Dazzler 17x8 wheels with BFG tires NEW

I am considering going a different way with my wheels. I have four new 17x8 0 (zero) offset Hurst Dazzler wheels with new, 2018 235/45/17 BF Goodrich Advantage T/A tires with zero miles on them. All they have done is roll around the parking lot. The wheels look good, fit perfect and are designed to clear big brakes. I’ll let them go for $600 delivered 48 states.

Wow, that’s a deal. I don’t have a need, but they will look sharp on somebodies Cougar…

Im tempted, not my first preference in wheel or tire size but this could be a good temp wheel and tire package until I decide on the final wheel and tire package I want.

Ill chew on it for a bit.

I wish I had a photo, but they looked much better when the car was lowered a little. It won’t break my heart to keep them on the car, I do like that they are a period correct replica.

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/0806phr-hurst-wheel/

I would have liked to see that, my car should be 1" lower in the front. I plan to drop the rear to match the front as well

I am sure they will still be on when I finish the suspension in the next week or two.

Sold, $700.