I went shopping yesterday, sort of,

Some buddy’s of mine and I went to the other side of the state yesterday and picked a shop of some long time Ford racers. I hears some fun story’s and saw the best early 50s Chevy 3100 pickup. It has a 5.0 HO and AOD running gear. A very nice looking street rod, But, they were getting rid of a lot of parts. I filled my truck with mostly power train parts. My buddy’s picked up a 427 and a complete 66 390 GT/C6 from a Fairlane GTA. I ended up loading about a third of what I bought in there 1 ton and need to pick it up tomorrow.
I am having trouble finding specs on Holman Moody Boss 302 cams. I got 6. Several are NOS the others only have a few hours on them and specked out like new. I also picked up multiple sets of Boss 302 pistons including a NOS set. A McCullough Supercharger. 2 DOZX-8505-A Aluminum water pumps one is NOS and not built up but has all the parts. A set of Weiand heads for a Flat head Ford. A set of 1970 351C 4V heads. A 67 9 inch housing, A bunch of intakes and bell housings.

The bed was full as well as the back seat area.

The NOS D0ZX water pump housing.

McCullogh Supercharger

1970 CJ non ram air or Boss 302 air cleaner with 2 nice factory lids.

This is the parts I got home. I have to go pick up more tomorrow.

I think I’m set for the fall swap meet at Monroe WA next month.

NOS Boss 302 piston aren’t worth much more than the price of a ash tray DOZE-6110-A. These are the ones that had cracked piston skirt problems. If they are the replacement pistons with the reinforces piston skirt L2324 then you can get about $600 a set for them .

Thanks Brian, I should have stated the pistons are TRW, Venolia and BRC brands not Ford.

Looks like you got some cool stuff! Always love to see piles of treasure that come out of shops and barns :slight_smile:

Neal, can you keep an eye out for a CJ / 4-speed radiator (C8ZE-L or -L1), and / or a CJ / 4-speed carb (D0ZF-9510-AA / List 4513-1) please?
I know they are pretty rare parts, and I don’t get around to the various swap meets, unfortunately.

By Mike_B_SVT ; Neal, can you keep an eye out for a CJ / 4-speed radiator (C8ZE-L or -L1), and / or a CJ / 4-speed carb (D0ZF-9510-AA / List 4513-1) please? I know they are pretty rare parts, and I don’t get around to the various swap meets, unfortunately.

Mike,
I will, but the guys I went on this excursion with would have pounced on that stuff if he had it. You should have seen one of them when he found a FT 361 crank, they have a Hatchet balancer like the SCJs do. He thought he had found gold until he got it our where he could see it better. He was also glued to the 427 block. It has good numbers on it to be a GT-E block, but the sellers dad bought it new over the counter at a local Ford dealer. I hope to go back over in a about a month to search more. I know I only looked through about 35 to 40% of what they have.

No worries :slight_smile: I figure if I keep mentioning to folks that I"m looking for the parts then eventually they will turn up somewhere. Hopefully!

Thanks Neal!

Neal

I need a late 69 date coded CJ block and an instantaneous matter transporter so i don’t have to mortgage the house to freight it to Oz

I’ll keep my eyes open Leon, But you need to get busy on that instantaneous matter transporter, No one here is allowed to own one. TSA rules?