I Would Like to Make a Motion

I would like to propose that a subsection of the Repair and Restoration section be created to host how-to articles from those that are willing to contribute. My suggestion is they be locked so they do not get clogged up with commentary. I believe we can trust Bill to keep the knowledge safe so it can be used by all members of the Cougar Community new and old.

I surely don’t know how much weight in the balance this will contribute, but…

This is a great basis for trying to get a real system that will help goofs (that would be me) and something that could not be prone to disappearing…

Just “elect” some kind of panel to approve additions to the really good tech stuff.

Good one Al!

Might be able to approach Steve Eitzen and get a copy of tech tips articles

I second the motion. Great idea.
Steven

As nice as that would be Leon I think it falls under the been there done that category. Even if he were to agree, I would also like to see some fresh material on things that weren’t previously covered or a maybe a different approach to things that were.

Of course I will be more than happy to set it up and so on, but I am pretty well maxed out time wise so I probably won’t be able to contribute content.

That’s great Bill. Looking at it from a long term perspective I’m sure you will be able to contribute as well. Should authors PM you directly when they would like to publish a thread? Or would it be better to contact Jay?

Content is always best to sent to me. Jay handles the code etc.

I would like to see this become a reality as well. Maybe make a block of different forums for it like the registries and such.

Have a one for “Success!!”, one for “Don’t try this, I already screwed it up”, one for people to throw out ideas for others to try if that have the time and skills.

Just an idea.