I'll be first?

1F91H527368

'71 std

Marti report is still in a moving box.

If I find it, I’ll scan it in.

Im thinking it is possible that I gave my vin # but here it is again. 8R91F508454
I may post a question about not knowing my body color, or door tag and such.

just picked this up as a parts car out of el paso tx 0F93H516279 first titled 10/27/69

Would this be the same registry as the one on the CCOA site? I’m pretty sure my car is entered in that one!
7F91C513450

Yes it´s the same registry

Except it really isn’t. Phil and the specialty registrars might swing by here and harvest the data, but it would be better to input the data directly to make their jobs a little easier and ensure it gets recorded. Use http://www.cougarclub.org/registry/registrationform.aspx or http://www.cougarclub.org/vindecoder/.

I think I’ve already made this available to Phil
8R91J521094

My Car
[album]531[/album]

Hi guys, new member here, I am about to pull the trigger on a 67 Cougar XR7, just a few shipping docs etc and its mine all mine :slight_smile: anyway here is the VIN & data:

7F93C615289
Body code 65B: XR7 Trim 6K: Aqua Color M: White Date 01 F: June 1rst DSO 32: Cincinnati Axel 0: 3.10:1 Trans W: C4 Auto

I am new to the world Of Cougars but have wanted one since I was 6 years old, 36 years later I finally got one :slight_smile:

Cheers.

Ninja edit, is the VIN number not supposed to start with 5? It might have been a typo from the seller.

1st off, welcome to the Classic Cougar Community. In regards to the VIN starting with a “5” (I take it you mean the last 6 numbers in the VIN) yes, Mercury’s Consecutive Unit Number does start with a “5”. In your case, there were 150,893 Cougars built in '67, so your car was the 115289th Merc scheduled to be built at the Dearborn plant. John

Excellent John, thanx for the welcome :slight_smile:

Hey im a pretty new member been trolling around looking at cars reading tech basically learning the site but here goes my 67 standard vin#7f91c586702 just wanted to say hello and register my junk

http://www.cougarclub.org/registry/registrationform.aspx
that is the link that will take you to the CCOA website and you can enter all the information

Welcome to the Classic Cougar Community. It’s great to have another new member. Lurking is ok but jump on in, the waters fine. :smiley:
Steven

I’m new here but not sure if the car is. Anyway, 9F91R577934 1969 CJ428 Eliminator

Tony welcome to the Classic Cougar Community. It’s great that you and your sister have joined and have shared pictures of your Cougars. Your fathers taste in cars was quite nice when it came to classic Cougars.
Steven

Introducing the latest member of my Cougar Den
I already have a White with Gigber interor XR-7 hard top VIN 0F93H524398 and a 70 XR-7 Convertible VIN 0F94M523136. I have been looking for a parts car to get a couple needed sheet metal parts for the M code drop top. Well a few days ago I was searching Craigslist and found a pile of part that had all the parts I needed. As well as another 70 XR-7 droptop.
Introducing 0F94H507149. Isn’t she a beauty?

DSC_0341
It came from the factory with the following,
Serial Number 0F94H507149
Built at Dearborn
Cougar XR-7 Convertible
351-2V Engine
0F94H
DOOR DATA PLATE INFORMATION
7149th Mercury vehicle scheduled for production at Dearborn
09/69 Built: September, 1969
76B Cougar XR-7 Convertible
T Red Paint, Ford #2008-A
6D Dark Red Leather Bucket Seats
6 3.00 Conventional Rear Axle
X FMX Merc-O-Matic Transmission
52 Los Angeles Ordering District

ORDER TYPE STOCK
DSO ITEM #: 8151
DEALER#: 52B120
BOB ESTES
964 S LA BREA AVE
INGLEWOOD CA 90301

Your vehicle was ordered with the following features:
351-2V Windsor Motor
White Power Top w/Glass Backlite
Evaporative Emissions
FMX Merc-O-Matic Transmission
F70X14 Belted Tires
White Sidewall Tires
Console
Power Front Disc Brakes
Power Steering
Tilt Steering Wheel
Air Conditioner - Whisperaire
AM/FM Stereo Radio
Tinted Glass-Complete
Rallye Wheel Covers

DSC_0350

This poor old poopbox has lost a lot of it’s original equipment…

DSC_0347
Tep, the seats and door panels are ginger insted of Red. I have the Red dash

DSC_0346
Humm, that don’t look like a Winsor, The 351C2V came from the same parts car the Ginger interor parts came from.

This pile of junk was the only reason I bought it. If you look closly you woll see a 70 Convertible quarter panel hiding there. It came with both R/H and L/H quarters.
My plans are to tune it up put it together, clean it up and put it up for sale. If you know any one who is looking for a ruff project have them contact me.
Lets make a deal…

0F94M523436

0F93H524398

Ok, I always wanted red convertible with a white top!
Here is a photo of what she looks like today. This is the car in the Branson Celebrity Auto Museum in Branson, MO.

[album]1203[/album]

This is what the report says she was. I think the old color would have been pretty cool! The other report that came with it says it was 1 of 1. Sad :

[album]1204[/album]

9F94H539228

Pay no attention to the sharks and alligators! They are quite tame really!

Customer came by the shop with his Cougar yesterday.
Barn find car that he restored with a built 347 and TKO transmission.

Car found with a 289 and C4 in a barn here in Oregon. Notice the ghost stripes?
VIN 7F93S642546
T Code Color - Red
6A Code Interior Black XR7
Body rotation - 052
Options on the buck tag: AC, TILT, VR BLACK, STERO, SPD, PB.
Air conditioning, Tilt column, Vinyl roof - Black, AM/8 Track, Speed control, Power brakes.
He was surprised that the car was anything but a 289 model XR7.