I'll be first?

Is this a new area, or just nobody posting??

I’ll go first…

8F91F546534

Now you go…

8R93J508514,

and i’m NOT a hooligan!

next…

Says YOU!!! LOL.

Just so you know, I am working on a complete list of options and prices. once I have it done, then I will hand it off to Jay so he can create an ap that will let you build your own Cougar, either the way yours came from the factory, or you will be able to build and price your dream Cougar. This is very time consuming, so don’t hold your breath on this one.

So far I have pretty much every thing for 1968 and 1967, plus a good start for '69 through '73. I also have blank window stickers to use as back ground for several years (need '67, '69, and '70). Anybody got a blank window sticker scan?

No, sure don’t…but I DO have a fairly convincing blank stare…

Sounds like a neat concept, Bill…

Okay, so, like… Since I’ve already uploaded my VIN to Phil (about 5 years ago, I think); does this mean that I need to upload it again from here?

I sent it in back then because I’m pretty sure that the PO had uploaded it before, and I wanted to record the “title transfer” to me.

You should be good. Phil will be along soon he has been dealing with some difficult family issues, but he likes the idea. I told him not to worry, to take care of family first, of course.

I’m sure I have submitted mine already also, but what the HEY…I’m in:

0F92H551052

Here’s one more:

7F91C557900

Here’s the data on my Diane

8R93J513019

Here’s mine:

This be mine

Here is one of mine, I don’t want to be left out:

Here is one of mine, it has been in the database a looooong time. (5/13/1985 to be exact)

And one from the J-code G-car i am restoring:

My younger brothers 1970 XR7 convertible that we are currently restoring :slight_smile:

7F91C599342

65A A 2A 08E 22 0 1

Triple Black, 289 2V, Three- Speed Console Car, With A/C! 2.79:1 8" Open Diff.

Now getting 1996 5.8 HO. RUG E 4Spd…

Here’s mine:

By bigredtruck at 2011-11-18

Sheesh!!! I must be the only guy who never got a Marti Report. I feel so… :blush:

Why :blush: ? You KNOW all about yours already…or should. We(or most of us) don’t have the advantage of it being in the same family.

Well, maybe you don’t know the “scheduled build” vs “actual”, and how many came off the line like yours, but…:shrug:.