just got me a whole mess of those...

This message popped up for about 5 minutes

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

We are on a shared server and one of the other sites got attacked yesterday. The Host will shut down the effected site if that happens for any kind of extended period of time. You actually have to feel sorry for the guys who are getting hammered. Usually it gets resolved in 10 to 15 minutes…

again!

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

It’s already resolved, hopefully for good. The good news is, it wasn’t us overwhelming the server. :smiley:

Like our cars these things dont always work as planned and sometimes needs a little love and work. breath… remain calm… we will get through this together ha.

eeeuuuhhh… You having a baby? now? :laughing:

eeeeuuuhhh… just trying to save you from having a heart attack lol

oooh! oooh! Forgot to thank jays!
Thank you jays!

LMAO, JB, apparently coug67 has seen your picture…

Jay, you doing a fine job!!
Thanks again. :grin34:

a friend just got the error message again…

Maybe Bill should post a “Caution-Fan” sticker on the server :think:

Yep, someone sharing our server is causing issues again. Fortunatley, it isn’t us, but unfortuntely, it affects us. Our web host is very quick to suspend accounts that cause problems like this–don’t ask me how I know that–and should have it straightened out shortly.