Here is a set of original dealer books from local dealership, either Joe Kerley in San Jose or Fremont L-M. I’ve found these books to be a fantastic reference for working on my Cats over the years!!!
Two massive volumes in large MPC binders. Over 5000 pages! (40lbs!) One binder is tagged AUTOLITE and the second is Motorcraft. The Autolite binder would be the earlier (up to 72) binders found at the dealership, after which the Motorcraft binders were used. For you history types…that want to keep things straight. I have a couple of sets of various binders and these Autolite versions are scarce!!!
The Autolite binder is in good condition but is not without issue, These are a “post” style binder and two of the post tubes on this one have worked loose from the mechanism that locks the pins in place and will need to be repaired. Work a way to recrimp them or possibly braze in place…
The page edges show much use and there are a few loose pages. The parts section Book 1 shows more wear than the illustration section Book 2 which is in pretty nice condition for 45 years old! I cannot speak to all of the thousands of pages being there, but if you do find missing pages, list them and I can make copies from my master set that I am keeping and send them to you.
Shipping will be via USPS Media Rate. Will be about 40lbs of paper & plastic!!!
I would like $275 plus shipping. If the Autolite binder was without issue and the edges a bit cleaner I’d be asking more. You can buy the pages new for around $400 with no binders. Last binder I bought new was around $60 perhaps 25-30 years ago???
Ping me on this board if you need more info/questions! Thanks for looking!
I also have one Illustrations only volume if you need just this volume.
Steve





