Looking for 67-69 Cougar

Hi, it’s been a while since I sold my 67 and I’m ready for another Cougar. Not looking for a show-car, just a driver-quality 67-69 coupe, options less of a factor to me than good running condition. Based in California but would certainly consider a car from further afield. Thanks!

I have a 67 for sale, see the add in the for sale section if you’re interested.

Just refreshing my earlier post. No luck so far but still holding out hope of finding a nice driver-quality 67-69 Cougar hardtop, preferably a West Coast or dry state car. As some viewers may belong to owners clubs that include other Mercurys I’d also consider broadening my search to include a Comet or Montego convertible. Thanks!

Hey,
I have a 1970 xr7 hardtop I am thinking of selling. Its my Daily driver. Been in southern california its whole life. Runs and drives great. 351 with an automatic.
Not a show car, creeks and clunks of a 50 year old car but its still a head turner.

I have a very nice 68 XR7, “S” code 6.5 liter V8. Auto, PS, PB. Looks and runs great. Looking to get 32K. If interested I can send photos and additional info,
Ken

Sent you a PM

67 cougar gt , put together in 2008 as a tour car . Factory air , console , tu tone , mild restomod . Locaded in Lake Havasu AZ . Will send photos and info if interested . Larry

Hi my name is Isidro, I am located in California and I am selling my 1968 Cougar XR7 J-Code in excellent condition and complete. Car has numbers matching motor with all of the brackets and pulleys, alternator, starter and has the factory sunroof option in working order. I have a set of restored front and rear door panels, center console with working clock, wind laces, pillar moldings, a brand new big block cooling kit from west coast classic cougars, an electric headlight conversion kit and solid state tail light sequential relay box. If interested please contact me. Thanks.

Hey i have 1968 XR7 for sale just had it painted in and out except for the engine bay. Im waiting for the interior and a go through from my mechanic the paint came iut very nice. Oringinal color Saxony and white vinyl top. The vinyl tòp has not been put on as of yet or any of interiorMatching numbers 302 engine j code.
I still ha e the original manafold but changed to edelbrock!!
Call if interested 323 620 4390