Looking for FE cylinder heads

My 390Gt heads still have the original valve seats and need a ton of work. I’m wondering if anyone has any FE heads out there they are wanting to sell. Will entertain any kind of performance head too, from Bear, Blue Thunder, Edelbrock, TrickFlow, or some of the better flowing casting numbers.
Nate-

Check out the Promaxx website. They sell FE heads.

Personally I think the Edebrock heads are what you want. All the Promax stuff is made in China. They are not getting any business from me and their quality is pretty bad.

Any aftermarket head is not going to fit your exhaust manifolds so figure on something different that won’t be free.

Have a set of C8-H heads with the dual exhaust manifold bolt pattern Rebuilt years ago with stainless valves, hardened seats, bronze guides and new keepers. Would need to supply valve springs compatible with what ever cam is used. Should be disassembled, cleaned up and relubed as they have been sitting for years. Located in northern NY. Asking $750, where are you located, shipping wouldn’t be realistic due to weight.

The Promaxx heads are good castings from china and all the machine work is done in Alabama. I have a set on my 351W which I haven’t run yet. They look well done.