March Meeting - Saturday, March 8

Our next meeting is this Saturday March 8th at 11:30 am at
Chili’s - Cypress
10643 Valley View, Cypress CA 90630 Phone Number714) 229-0478

Yes back by popular demand…

This weekend the weather will be clear, sunny and beautiful unlike last weekend.
So roll out in your Cougar or Mercury and come on down. Any member that has not been to a meeting in the last year… the club will buy you lunch…

April 27th is Fabulous Fords Forever. Hope you have reserved your spot…Yes we need help in the club booth.

We are starting the planning for our October show … We NEED raffle prizes… ANYTHING!!! We need the club’s support
on the Raffle… Seriously. If you all could take some time to help… Show flyer attached…

Annual dues are due… the club appreciates your past support and looks foward to your 2014 support

Hope to see you all at the meeting.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Mike

I believe that you forgot to attach your flyer. Did you send a copy of the flyer to the CCOA newslettter editor? And to the CCOA webmaster?

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Actually I forgot to edit the post.

Who is/are the CCOA newsletter editor and webmaster? Give email addys and I will forward the flyer. Thanks.

Go onto the CCOA website, http://www.cougarclub.org, and there are direct links to send to all the different officers and positions.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

I didn’t see any email addresses (contact page), and no info at all for the webmaster.

I forgot that we did do a slight change to contacting people in the club. Instead of having a link with each name we have a single link that is used. When you bring up the home page click on the CONTACT button at the top of the page. On that page will be a list of the officers and other volunteers and there is a single SEND CLUB AN EMAIL (or very close to that) button. Click on that and then it is just a simple matter of filling out an email. You can add an attachment for your flyer as well. Once you send the email it will sent to the proper places, in this case the newsletter editor and the webmaster. I do know that the editor is planning to have the next issue out in about the 3 weeks.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95