Gavin

Gavin Schlesinger
Stray Cats President #360
http://www.classiccougar.com
Club Services Director #9090 Cougar Club of America
http://www.cougarclub.org/

Look for us on Facebook:

18TH ANNUAL ‘CLASSIC COUGAR’ CAR SHOW & PICNIC
Sponsored jointly by Mercury Stray Cats Cougar Club & the Northern California Cougar Club and
Kennedy Grove Regional Recreation Area
6531 San Pablo Dam Road, El Sobrante, CA - Hitching Post Picnic Area
** SATURDAY, JULY 27, 2013 ** 10 AM to 6 PM **

JOIN THE FUN! PARTICIPANT’S CHOICE CAR SHOW - NO JUDGING!
Dash Plaque and Door Prize ticket to participants. Raffle Items - Games – Contests - BBQ Lunch.
Trophies for ‘Class Entry’ and a ‘Wounded Cat’ Award for ‘Restoration in Progress’.

• Park opens at 8 am - $5 Park Entrance Fee plus $2 Animal Fee (if you bring one) – Pay at Gate.
  • Dog/Pets allowed in designated area and must be on leash (6 feet or less) at all times.
  • No reserved parking for this event. We ask that you arrive early so that we can park together.
  • Only one parking space per car – Do not park in street or block traffic. * No alcoholic beverages.
  • Registration from 10 am to 12 am (Cars must be in place by 12 noon).
  • BBQ Lunch at 1 pm. * Door Prize Drawing and Raffle at 3 pm. * Trophy & Award Presentation at 3 pm.

Car Entry Class: (Classes may be combined, expanded or dropped pending entries received.)
Class 1 1967 Coupe Class 4 1969-73 Convertible
Class 2 1968 Coupe Class 5 Specialty (XR7G, GT, GTE, Eliminator, & All Big-Blocks)
Class 3 1969-73 Coupe Class 6 Non-Cougar & Display (No trophy or award)

Additional Information: Contact: Gavin Schlesinger e-mail: GavinSchlesinger@yahoo.com

Directions:
From the Richmond area: From northbound I-80, take the San Pablo Dam Road exit and turn right. Proceed through El Sobrante on San Pablo Dam Road to the Kennedy Grove entrance (on the left), about 0.25 mile south of the intersection with Castro Ranch Road. [Approximately 3.5 miles from I-80]

From southbound I-80, take the San Pablo Dam Road exit and turn left. Proceed through El Sobrante on San Pablo Dam Road to the Kennedy Grove entrance (on the left), about 0.25 mile south of the intersection with Castro Ranch Road. [Approximately 3.5 miles from I-80]

From the Oakland/Orinda/Walnut Creek area: take Hwy. 24 to the Orinda exit and turn north on Camino Pablo, which becomes San Pablo Dam Road. Proceed north on San Pablo Dam Road past the San Pablo Dam Recreational Area entrance for about one mile to Kennedy Grove Park entrance (on the right). [Approximately 8 miles from Hwy. 24]

\

Cut here and send lower portion of form with payment. Keep upper portion for your information. <<<<<<

REGISTRATION FORM (Registration # _____ [ ] Cash or [ ] Check # _______ Total $ _________ )

Name: _________________________________________________________

Address: __________________________________ City: __________________ State: ____ Zip: ________

Phone: _______________________________ E-Mail: _________________________________________

Car Year: ______ Make/Body Style: ______________________ Entry Class # (see above): _____________

Club Affiliation: Stray Cats ____ NCCC ____ Other (specify) ____________________________________

ENTRY FEE: Stray Cats or Nor-Cal Cougar Club members: $20 pre-registration or $25 day of show.
Non-members: $25 pre-registration or $30 day of show. Join either Club and get Club rates.

REGISTRATION FEE: Make your NON-REFUNDABLE entry fee check or money order payable to: “Stray Cats”.
BBQ LUNCH IS INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE AND COVERS ALL PERSONS IN YOUR VEHICLE.
All necessary utensils, napkins, plates, etc. are provided. Enter number of people for the BBQ_______ Fill in.
Pre-Registered entries must be postmarked on or before July 19, 2013. After that date, Day of Event rate applies.
Mail Registration Form to: ”Classic Cougar Show”; c/o John Swanson, P.O. Box 41, Fairfield, CA 94533

Disclaimer: The Mercury Stray Cats Cougar Club, Northern California Cougar Club, Kennedy Grove Park or any affiliate shall
not be held responsible for any property loss, property damage or personal injury during this event.

Awesome- Can the Lord and his Leadfoot Ladies come?? Oh yea we are already registered.

I can’t wait for our 2014 events!

:paw_prints:
The 2022 event is quickly approaching. I am looking forward to seeing everyone.

www.CougarClub.org
:paw_prints: