More Fast Eddie stuff

I’m sure that the restoration of Fast Eddie’s car has come up before- and I wanted to share some items that I just got from Doug Herzog, the guy that owns the car. Sadly still not running but he has some cool stuff he’s selling to help the project.

1 Like

Cool stuff - thanks for posting.

Here is a vintage collector card I have.

• Phillip

2 Likes

Very cool! I know the earlier cars were faster, and this ended up not being as competitive, but for Cougar fans, I think it is a great looking car!

Looks like in gonna need a shirt now!

Here is a link to his face book page,

And if you aren’t on social media, here is the paragraph from his page on buying a shirt-
" THEY ARE HERE… The T shirts are now in stock and ready to ship. Nearly 1000 shirts and they all need a good home so send your orders now !

Charcoal, Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Pink … Only Charcoal in 4X

Small thru X Large are $25

2X Plus $2.00

3X Plus $3.00

4X Plus $4.00

Special offer add $35 for NIB Johnny Lightning little diecast Hemi Cat (1 of 5000)

Shipping is easiest done by using a Priority Medium box so not to wad the shirt in a small box. Shipping then is $17.00 for everyone in the continental US. Send checks, money order, cash, or paypal. To> Herzog Motor Sports 25820 S. State Hyw 47 Warrenton, Mo. 63383 …

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYPAL > email for paypal friends and family payment only. herzogms@centurytel.net Write TSHIRT and your address. if not friends and family, then there are fees and it will simply be refunded and your order will not be filled !

Added for everyone will be copies of the Kenny Youngblood 8"x11" “Blood Did It” art.

Thanks to everyone for sticking with me thru this build."