More free stuff!

Yes, many of them are available. Which ones do you need?

I’ll take all the hood latch/center grille support hardware and brackets if still available

I will take a look this evening and get back with you. Please pm me your address so I can get a shipping estimate. Thank you.

My zip is 19940 for shipping.

Sorry for the delay getting back to you, I had to work late every evening. I’ll get that quote this weekend once I can find a box to fit it .

found a box and got the part out. looks like shipping usps is going to run $22.00. you can pay via paypal to kljacobs@carolina.rr.com . is there anything else you need?

I’ll get on PayPal tomorrow morning. I’ll also look back through your listing.

Sounds great. Some Items I have but some are not listed. If you dont see something feel free to ask.

Just sent you payment via PayPal. I am looking for a number of other things. Need under hood, trunk and glove box courtesy lights. Also taillight bulb socket pigtails, console parts, original steering wheel and automatic shifter parts. Thanks

Hi there, I’m interested in the hood latch, gas tank license plate base, emergency brake and the door lights. My zip is 85212 thanks

Unfortunately I do not have the other items. The latch will go out tomorrow. Thank you.

Unfortunately those items are gone except the parking brake. It is a parts only unit as the spring inside is missing. Please let me know if you are interested.

The remaining items I have are the; headlight cups, grill center, one splash shield, the headlight inner shields x 2, parts parking brake handle and the backing plates. For any of you that dabble with Mustangs as well I have a slightly used set of 65-66 Mustang upper control arms and radius arms,

Thanks for getting back to me. I’ll take a pass and good luck to you.

Abel

Are the door courtesy lights still available
Area code 32807 Orlando Fla for shipping

Mike,
Unfortunately the lights are gone to another home.

Thanks for responding