Moving my Cougar

Hey guys,

So I’m in a bit of a pinch. I was in the middle of doing a complete rebuild of my 70 Cougar when a bunch of family stuff started happening. During this time I had gotten the motor out and was working on a lot of suspension stuff. As of right now the car is sitting on jack stands with some of the suspension disconnected and I am needing to get the car moved. Is there anyway to move the car without having the wheels on it and the suspension kind of half way out together?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Maybe some rudimentary platform with casters from the big box store to take the place of the real stuff?

1 Like

technically, yes. get a flatbed tow truck and have them drag it up there. But, im sure you want to do it without damaging anything… in that case, really the only way to move one without wheels and suspension etc is to build or buy or maybe rent ? a vehicle dolly and mount it on there and then drag it up a flatbed… personally, since you are going to have to bolt something on and or build something anyway, just reatach the parts of the suspension needed to get the bare minimum to mount wheels and just roll it onto a trailer.