My 68

Ive been pestered a time or two to show some pictures. I am awful at taking pictures, but I did have one sent to me the other day. This is Rochelle, and it sure looks alot better from a bit of a distance, that paint job is terrible, and the interior isn’t visible haha

Looks like a solid start, thanks for sharing!

I’m sure enjoying the hell out of it, I’ve had my share of frustration, but haven’t encountered anything insurmountable yet. Next major project is the interior now that I have it running right. That’s gonna be a pricey project, it needs literally everything except front seat upholstery.

Looks good from where I sit…

I’m glad to hear your enjoying your cat, it’s looking real good. Little by little keep chipping away on things and enjoy driving it. It took us 30 years to get a legal plate to start really driving and enjoying ours. It’s not perfect but very presentable and even though we have been taking it by trailer/repair plates for 25 years, it’s nice to walk out to the garage and fire it up and take it for a spin whenever we want.
Good Luck with your future improvements !!

I’m gonna just sit back and squirrel away money until I can afford to do a whole bunch of interior stuff all at once. If I can, I’d really like to only gut the interior once.