My second attempt

I had some help with this one, but ended up getting a good deal on a 1969 xr7. 351w 2v, fmx, open rear 2.75 gears. Has original paint. Was originally purchased in ontario and driven out to B.C. in 1970. Has some rock chips and small blemishes like that. No rust on the car. Surprisingly straight grill and good chrome everywhere on the car, (has minor pitting on the rear bumper). Leather seats in good shape. Engine and tranny were rebuilt in 2005 and original owners daughter got the car in 2007 from her dad. Car was kept in a heated garage its whole life. She lost storage so it had to go. It came with the original never used spare, tire chains from the dealer and all documentation including bill of sale and window sticker. Even had a 1970 road map from when they moved here. I don’t have a marti report yet. Cars in storage already cause of the weather but I’ll post the pictures I have from the seller

IMG_4426.jpeg
IMG_4772.jpeg
IMG_4408.jpeg

It’s lovely, and a time capsule treasure. Congratulations. That one is a keeper!

WOW!! That’s all I can say right now…just WOW!

Very nice! How many miles are on the odometer?

I would need to confirm it but i think just over 70k miles

You owe me big for this one Caleb. How do you feel about your first male child (lol)?
There is a lot of cool stuff with this car, including the original punch card.

Yup. Scotts the one who initially set me up with the seller

Great car. I don’t blame you for bringing that home.

Congratulations, Caleb. That’s really a great car.

Nice find! :sunglasses:

Man, is that ever neat!

Thanks guys. Im happy with it. It’s frustrating because I didn’t have room for it here so I had to put it in storage for the winter. I’m already anxious for spring to roll around.

Great find. Beautiful car.

Wow! Look how nice those seats are! Great color combo…