Need help with PS hose 1970 351C

Hose on the right is what came off the car. Hose on left is what parts houses list as fitting a '70 with 351C.

Ideas?

Edit: Old hose has part number DOZA-3A719-J which shows as Boss 302?

NPD shows what appears to be this hose listed under Boss 302 as well? Strange.

I have had a ton of problems with power steering hose on Ginger.(351W) I ended up getting the Concourse correct hoses from WCCC.
http://www2.cougarpartscatalog.com/concourshoses.html?attribs=79
I am still chasing PS leaks, but now the control valve and pump.

My friend and I are trying to fix his leaking power steering system on his 66 Mercury Cyclone GT convertible. Finding proper parts for these cars is pretty difficult. Most should be a direct bolt on from a Fairlane, but even that seems difficult to research for him.
I have had his leaking car on and off my hoist for the past several weeks, while we try to get a combination that will work properly. It’s messing up my floors, requiring constant cleaning, but I think I am going to need to shampoo the carpet in the lounge area where we have failed to get all the fluid off our shoes when taking breaks. What was Ford thinking by using this system?!! Agghh!!

What was Ford thinking by using this system?!! Agghh!!

I am seriously considering swapping to the Borgeson system.
https://www.borgeson.com/xcart/home.php?cat=148

Check out Epsperformance electric power steering. Kinda pricey but pretty cool.

Finally got the correct part (thanks NPD). It was crazy expensive but it’s an almost perfect match for the one I took off. Note I had already removed the coil spring thing from my old hose to find the leak.

FWIW, it is identical to the same hose on a '70 Boss 302 Mustang I crawled under at Mecum this week in Dallas. How my plane old Cougar ended up with this setup is a mystery.

My original hose was still good so I reused it, looks like the one you posted. All of the other hoses are new and I opted for the concours or premium hoses and I replaced all the little seats where the hoses thread into on the control valve when I rebuilt it. I put in a new ram as well. I snugged everything up and so far no leaks. My trans shifter input lever leaks like a sieve though, I guess these cats like to mark their territory one way or another…

I use the Borgeson unit with Saginaw pump on mine and absolutely love it. No leaks and it works great. Just had to switch to hydraulic clutch set up because the original manual transmission Z bar set up will not work with it. Got it back on the road six years ago with no power steering issues whatsoever.

I was able to use the hose you had a problem with on Isabel but used concours repro’s on the two lower hoses.