Needed something useful and got a lot of it

Recently, I feel like I could use a dump truck. Today I bought one. Love Mack B series.

Now, I need a CDL.

I bet that would make a nice flatbed truck to haul back the new toys.

Nah, this one is to haul dirt.

Have a couple roll backs already and a large rollback project on the horizon.

Currently painting the F-800:

The 3rd rollback is going to be from this blue Brockway: The dump bed is removed from the red one for a 5th wheel.

Nice! The term “maniac” comes to mind.

Awesome Bob! Thanks for the boost. Sounds like I’ve graduated from “you’re out of control”.

So tell me, what makes one suddenly think they need a dump truck? Am I going to wake up one morning and realize I need one?

I woke up this morning and needed to take a dump

but not that much that you needed 56,000 GVW to move it?

'cause

sounds reasonable to me

My wife isn’t quite on board with that level of reasoning. But, she usually accepts it if the item does not invade her area.

I think every male thinks he needs 1. a bull dozer, 2. a dump truck. I had to settle for 3. a loader.

Skid steers are pretty cool. I’ve never used one, but they seem pretty bouncy.

OK - I feel better.

(Great truck!!!)

They can be with the short wheel base. The larger models are better but less maneuverable in tight spaces. Once you own one you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it. I’ve been using one forever. First one we had on the farm was 1970 and we have worn out about 25 of them. usually keep two at a time. We have a much bigger newer model we keep at the farm. Mine doubles as a disabled Cougar mover and one of the best engine hoist money can by.
IMGA0203.JPG

You had to say engine hoist:

LOL! Now THAT’s a hoist.