New Repro! 69-70 XR7 Pillar Emblems / WOW!!!

This is one I have been working with Daniel Carpenter on for years. What I really like about Daniel is that he has been doing this long enough that he no longer has to obsess about the bottom line. When I warned him that this emblem would have a very limited market his response was “Sometimes I do a project like this just for the challenge and artistic value”. If more suppliers had the zeal and integrity of DCM my job would be a breeze! Coming soon…

Wow, I never thought that part would be reproduced. It looks like he nailed it.

Looks amazing. Not sure about how the front attaches to the back… pop some in the oven at about 200 degrees and see how they do.

Same as original just better.

Mike Derose and I had them on display and for sale at our space last week at Carlisle. They look even better in person.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

How much?

Have not got my final bulk pricing yet but when we talked last I told him the goal should be to have them priced at the same or less than what restored with core are currently priced at. They will look more brilliant than restored and no added cost of shipping cores back to WCCC. Ignore the current price, JR had to fill in the blank so he shot from the hip, it will be more than what our site currently states is my guess.

I compared these against a couple of my NOS emblems - extremely well done - near perfection. Other than the lack of the engineering numbers on the back ( ASSY C9WB-65517A56-A and SPACER C9WB-65517C00-A ) and a different method used to ‘swedge’ the pins from the casting through the plastic backing (“spacer” ) I’d give these reproductions 99.9 % And the price listed on the WCCC web-site, for a pair, is two thirds the cost of one NOS, the last time I saw an NOS for sale ( with its original box ). Too bad a lot of other reproduction parts couldn’t achieve this level of quality and authenticity.

Beautiful.

We had them at Carlisle for $150 for a pair.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Randy, are they still avail?

Mike is handling the sales of these. When we left Carlisle we still had several pair on hand. I will have to check with him but my guess is that he still has some on hand. I will report back once I know for sure. Thank you.

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95

Here is the link to the ebay listing for these emblems.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/234595064897?hash=item369ef49c41:g:MmAAAOSwullir55W

Randy Goodling
CCOA #95