Northern Ohio Cougar Owners

My Ford club; Gillingham Ford Performance Club is having it’s annual BIG, BIG, BIG car show on Saturday September 26th. This will be held at the Veterans Administration building next door to the dealership at 8787 Brookpark Rd. Parma, Oh. Time is 9am to 3pm and is opened to all makes.

Last time we parked 700 cars and put 200 more in the Kmart parking lot across the street. This year Kmart and the parking lot is gone so after 600 cars this year we have to stop entry. I will have 15 spots reserved for any 67 through 73 Cougar and will save them until 10am.

Entry is free; free hot dogs, popcorn, water. Trophys to best paint, interior, engine, best Ford. I’m told plenty of door prizes. The police have said we cannot have 50 cars lined up in the left turning lane two hours before we open. So if you bring your Cougar you have a spot. The club members said I won’t fill those 15 spots I want to prove them wrong!

So come on Cougar fanatics let’s show the estimated hordes of Mustangs and the Cleveland Chevelle/Camaro club that we can get together. :smiley:

Jim
aclembarney@yahoo.com

BUMP BUMP

Just a reminder to Northern Ohio Cougar folks about our BIG, BIG, BIG car show this Saturday. I have confirmed so far… wait for it…

7 Cougars who promised they will be there.