Parting Out 1970 XR7 Convertible

Cutting up a 1970 convertible XR7. Northeastern rust-out; very little in the way of good metal, except for the shock towers.

Front seats, $100 each, will need recovered.
Complete console with new repo teak center plate, $400.
Front and rear bumpers, cores, $50 rear, $75 front.
Headlight assembly, complete, no cracks in front, minor cracks on supporting brackets (not where you’d see them) $300 for the whole thing.
Non-tilt column, $75.
Steering wheel core $100.
Power disc brakes, complete setup: both front spindles (rotors and calipers if you want them), brake pedal, booster and control valve $250.
Power steering rack, $200.
Interior windshield pillar covers, $100 the pair.
XR7 convertible top switch and courtesy switch bezel with “TOP” and unique 1970 XR7 convertible top wiring, including breaker, $350 (that’s a deal, believe it or not).
Quarter window glass, clear, Grade B, $50 each side.
Bolt-in door glass, clear, Grade B, $100 each side.
All four XR7 convertible well trim pieces, including the quarter window felt brackets, Grade C, $250. Convertible seat platform, $50 each side.

Anything else, please ask.

I prefer you’d come and collect, but can work with you if you need something shipped. Discounts for large deals. I really need to get some of this stuff cleared out, so no reasonable offer will be ignored. Contact me at aston66@ptd.net as I don’t look here often enough.

I know that you said it was rusted out but I have to ask. Is the unibody/frame any good or is that trash too? That’s the only piece that I need.

Thank you.

Brian Williams
7279190219 Text is ok and easier for me.

The unibody is scrap. Economically unrepairable.

Do you still have the shift console?

Yes.

Is the drivers interior door panel any good? And what colour is the interior. I’m restoring my 70 XR7 convertible right now

Door panel fair for a driver. Color dark green. I have the console and other parts too if you’re looking.

I want these…

Interior windshield pillar covers, $100 the pair.

do you still have the convertible well trim set of 4 pictures and how much

$250, as stated in the ad.

ok I want them how do we go forward will u ship how do I pay

ok I want them how do we go forward will u ship how do I pay please contact matzelle@shaw.ca

ok I will take them how would you prefer to do this deal call 250-575-9189

I would like a picture and will buy them bill 250-575-9189

Door glass still available ?

No, sorry.

Need the disc brake set up
Where are you located ?

Do you still have the steering wheel core and can I get a picture please?