Parting out early 67 standard

What’s up everybody, I’m here to post some info about a 67 on parting out. There’s still some good parts left.

Still have steering colum, power steering set up, grab a trak lowering springs, leaf springs, 8 inch rear end, 67 front suspension , all glass, glove box , black back seat , driver side rear panel black, factory black seat belts including front retractable seat belt. Rear bumper guards rear valance, black sun visors, rear view day night mirror, emergency brake set up.

Just to name a few

Let me know what you are interested in , if you don’t see it in the pictures, ask I might have it. I’m located in the Bay Area, Northern California. I’m willing to ship for extra of course .

I am looking for a nice set of original 67 strut rods. The one year only version. If you have a nice set I am interested. Thanks.
Nathan
515-669-4291

Nathan, I am replacing the strut rods on my 67 with some aftermarket units. I am not sure what qualifies as a “nice set” but these appear to have no damage and are in good working order.

You can PM me here or call/text 3one6-7zero6-two398.

Thanks, Brian

Hi,
I’m interested in the roof drip moldings
Craig

Just sold this past weekend . Sorry .

67 steering wheel . Make an offer. Still a lot of parts left

Car still here and needs to go ! $300 and take what’s left. Bring a trailer . Located in Nor Cal Bay area

Are the front speakers and wiring harness still there?

They have been sold

Glass still available? If so I’d be interested in the wind shield.

The windshield has a crack. Rear window is sold. I have all other glass except wing windows.

If you still have the car and the front retractable seat belts I’m interested. Steering wheel too.

How does quarter window frames ( chrome) look
Or wing window outer chrome frames
What do u want for back seat and panels

Sorry for the late response. Out of the parts you asked for, i only have a driver side rear panel, black. Asking $60. Its not in the best condition. Would be ok for a daily driver, not a show piece.

Do you still have the front windshield

Yes but it has a crack . Free it you’re interested

No thank you but do appreciate the response