PM's will not leave "outbox"?

Not sure what is going on, but I cannot seem to get a message out, after pressing “submit”, I am forced to preview the message, I hit submit again and then it shows the message in the outbox. I recall the outbox thing in the past, but seems like the message never leaves the outbox (and why am I forced to preview, if this is required, get rid of the preview button), at least a message I sent last night never left. Send three other attempts this morning and they seem (at least so far) stuck too. Help!

Thanks,

Bob

If this site works like a normal php site, when you send a message it goes in your Outbox. Then after the person you’re sending it to has actually opened it, then it moves to the Sent Items folder.

Apologies if this is way off-- I access this forum through Tapatalk so it’s all a bit murky to me.

Yes, apparently you are correct, I was unaware of this (and it was driving me nuts - not a long trip!).

Thanks.

Actually that is not defect, it is a feature… LOL! The idea is that you can see if your message has been read. Now that you know how it works, do you like it?

Well Bill, since I could not intuitively understand it, it is obviously NFG!!! :poke:

Yeah, I guess it is good. Maybe it should be named something other than outbox? Reason being (and here is why it seemed odd to me), in Mircosoft Outsnook, it only stays there until the next send/receive. Maybe the folder should be called “Unread”?? Just a thought.

This is a standard common php forum thing. It’s normal. Naming it differently would be weird. It’s right the way it is.