Prices: Going UP!!!!!!!

Not sure I follow. Home values aren’t increasing by the rate of inflation. That’s a separate metric entirely that isn’t included in the calculation. There is a theory that you are ahead by paying back loans in inflated dollars. In fact that’s the entire basis for the Federal Reserve and why they try and maintain inflation. The problem is it doesn’t translate to the real world for the average citizen.

This isn’t a political forum, and I don’t care to listen to these vulgar rants.
[/quote]

Guilt and Shame I guess.
Ha it’s not vulgar but the truth !!
The truth shall set you free.
And get prices back to where things are affordable for the people ; which is the real foundation.

Enough!!

This is not a political forum!

If we are talking specifics about Cougar parts and what things sold for at auction that’s one thing but this is not the place to bash each other over politics.

Agreed. I already feel like I had to unfollow half of my Facebook friends (on both sides of the political spectrum). They used to post about cars, family, vacations, and now it’s just political rants and what-aboutisms. Just because I like someone as a person does NOT mean I want to hear who they voted for, or didn’t.

Raw material cost went up. Some crank and piston manufacturers announced cost ups last fall. So I jumped in early and have a set piston and stroker crank in long term storage down in my basement.

One of the many ironies of the time is more costly products that are poorer quality. At least that’s the inital feedback.

I’ve been hearing a lot of that. Very concerning when you’re talking about engine components.